This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the Lacy Lattice Stitch. This beautiful pattern creates a great lace fabric perfect for afghans, shawls, scarves, headbands, and more!
This yarn is exceptionally soft and 100% organic. It has been manufactured to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) and has an Organic Tilth certification. All of their wool is organically dyed and spun in the USA. A true American product!
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Knit 2 Together
- Purl 2 Together
- Purl 3 Together
- Yarn Over
- Yarn Forward Round Needle
- sl st
- Slip Stitch
- Pass Slipped Stitch Over
Cast On: Multiples of 6 + 1
- Row 1 (RS): K1, *yfrn, p1, p3tog, p1, yo, k1; rep from * to end
- Row 2: Purl
- Row 3: K2, yo, sl 1, k2tog, psso, yo, *k3, yo, sl 1, k2tog, psso, yo; rep from * to last 2 sts, k2
- Row 4: Purl
- Row 5: P2tog, p1, yo, k1, yfrn, p1, *p3tog, p1, yo, k1, yfrn, p1; rep from * to last 2 sts, p2tog
- Row 6: Purl
- Row 7: K2tog, yo, k3, yo, *sl 1, k2tog, psso, yo, k3, yo; rep from * to last 2 sts, sl 1, k1, psso
- Row 8: Purl
Repeat these 8 rows until you have reached your desired length.