This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the rose garden cable stitch. This rose garden cable stitch is a pretty cable panel that mixes twisted stitches with a basic cable. The result is great for blankets, sweaters, and pillows.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Knit Through the Back Loop
- Purl Through the Back Loop
- Cable 4 Back
Cast On: Multiples of 9 + 5.
- Row 1 (RS): P2, KBl, p2, *k4, p2, KBl, p2; Rep from *to end
- Row 2: K2, PBl, k2, *p4, k2, PBl, k2; Rep from * to end
- Row 3: P2, KBl, p2, *C4B, p2, KBl, p2: Rep from * to end
- Row 4: K2, PBl, k2, *p4, k2, PBl, k2; Rep from * to end
Repeat these 4 rows until you have reached your desired length.