About this Stitch Pattern
The Pucker Cable stitch pattern creates a fabric of stacked rings. These are essentially mock cables that make little holes in the fabric. The result is columns of these circles that looks great in large projects. Use this in a scarf or afghan.
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
Cast On: Multiples of 5 + 3
- Row 1 (RS): *P1, k1 tbl, p1, k2; rep from * to last 3 sts, p1, k1 tbl, p1
- Row 2: K1, p1 tbl, k1, *p2, k1, p1 tbl, k1; rep from * to end
- Row 3: *P1, k1 tbl, p1, k1, yo, k1; rep from *, end p1, k1 tbl, p1
- Row 4: K1, p1 tbl, k1, *p3, k1, p1 tbl, k1; rep from * to end
- Row 5: *P1, k1 tbl, p1, k3, pass the 3rd st on right hand needle over the center 2 sts; rep from *, end p1, k1 tbl, p1
Repeat rows 2 – 5 until you have reached your desired length.