About this Stitch Pattern
This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the Little Pyramid Stitch. This simple knit and purl pattern creates a textured fabric made up of little triangles. It’s great for everything from scarves to washcloths and afghans.
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
Cast On: Multiples of 6 + 5
- Row 1: k5, *p1, k5; rep from * to end.
- Row 2: k1, *p3, k3; rep from * end with p3, k1.
- Row 3: p2, *k1, p5; rep from * end with k1, p2.
- Row 4: p2, *k1, p5; rep from * end with k1, p2.
- Row 5: k1, *p3, k3; rep from * end with p3, k1.
- Row 6: k5, *p1, k5; rep from * to end.
Repeat rows 1-6 until you have reached your desired length.