The Lace and Cable Stitch is a beautiful stitch that employs cables, lace, and twisted stitches to create an intricate all-over pattern. It would work well for a shawl, or if knit in bulky yarn, it would make a unique afghan.
Discover this customer favorite for yourself! Cotton-Ease is a versatile, soft cotton-blend, worsted-weight yarn. Combining the absorbency of cotton with the lightweight of acrylic, it is ideal for making year-round garments and accessories for the entire family.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Yarn Over
- k2tog tbl
- Knit 2 Together Though the Back Loop
- Knit 2 Together
- k tbl
- Knit Through the Back Loop
- p tbl
- Purl Through the Back Loop
- Slip Stitch
- Pass Slip Stitch Over
- Cable Back 4 Front: Slip two sts onto cable needle and hold to front, k2 tbl, k2 tbl off of cable needle
- Cable Back 4 Back: Slip two sts onto cable needle and hold to back, k2 tbl, k2 tbl off of cable needle
Cast On: Multiples of 21
- Row 1: (RS): P2, [ktbl1] 4 times, k1, yo, k2tog tbl, k3, k2tog, yo, k1, [ktbl1] 4 times, p2
- Row 2: K2, [ptbl1] 4 times, k1, p7, k1, [ptbl1] 4 times, k2
- Row 3: P2, [ktbl1] 4 times, k2, yo, k2tog tbl, k1, k2tog, yo, k2, [ktbl1] 4 times, p2
- Row 4: K2, [ptbl1] 4 times, k1, p7, k1, [ptbl1] 4 times, k2
- Row 5: P2, cb4f, k3, yo, sl 1, k2tog, psso, yo, k3, cb4b, p2
- Row 6: K2, [ptbl1] 4 times, k1, p7, k1, [ptbl1] 4 times, k2
- Row 7: P2, [ktbl1] 4 times, k9, [ktbl1] 4 times, p2
- Row 8: K2, [ptbl1] 4 times, k1, p7, k1, [ptbl1] 4 times, k2
Repeat these 8 rows until you have reached your desired length.