This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the german honeycomb stitch. This stitch creates a beautiful eyelet pattern. The german honeycomb stitch would be great for shawls, overblouses, and head scarves!
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Yarn Over
- Purl Two Together
- Knit Two Together
- Slip Slip Knit
- P2TOG TBL
- Purl Two Together Through The Back Loop
Cast On: Any odd number of stitches
- Row 1 (RS): Knit.
- Row 2: P2, *p2tog-b, yo, p2tog; rep from *, end p2.
- Row 3: K3, *(k1, p1) into the yo of previous row, k2; rep from *, end k1.
- Row 4: Purl.
- Row 5: P2, *K2tog, yo, ssk; rep from *.
- Row 6: P1, *(k1, p1) into the yo of previous row, p2; rep from *, end last rep p1.
Repeat rows 1 – 6 until you have reached your desired length.