About this Stitch Pattern
This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the garter slip stitch stitch. This stitch creates a beautiful textured pattern. The garter slip stitch stitch would be great for baby booties, cowls, and hats!
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
Cast On:Multiple of 2 sts + 1.
- Row 1 (Right Side): Knit.
- Row 2: Knit.
- Row 3: k1, *sl 1 purlwise, k1; rep from * to end.
- Row 4: k1, *yf, sl 1 purlwise, yb, k1; rep from * to end.
- Row 5: Knit.
- Row 6: Knit.
- Row 7: k2, *sl 1 purlwise, k1; rep from * to last st, k1.
- Row 8: k2, *yf, sl 1 purlwise, yb, k1; rep from * to last st, k1.
Repeat rows 1-8 until you have reached your desired length.