About this Stitch Pattern
The Arch Cable Stitch creates interesting arches that build on each other. The all-over texture is unique amongst cable patterns, and looks great on large pieces of fabric. Use it on hats, sweaters, or even pillows.
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
Cast On: Multiples of 24 + 2
- Row 1: (RS): Knit
- Row 2: K1, p to last st, K1
- Row 3: K1, * c4b, k4, c4f; rep from * to last st, k1
- Row 4: K1, p to last st, K1
- Row 5: Knit
- Row 6: K1, p to last st, K1
- Row 7: K3, c4f, c4b, *k4, c4f, c4b; rep from * to let 3 sts, k3
- Row 8: K1, p to last st, K1
Repeat these 8 rows until you have reached your desired length.