The Reversible V Stitch creates a lovely, lacey looking fabric. This would be a great choice for scarves, tunics, tablecloths and stoles!
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Front Post Double Crochet
- V-stitch – [1dc, ch 1, 1 dc] in same stitch
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 4 + 3
- Prep: V-st in 5th ch from hook, *skip next ch, 1 sc in next ch **, skip next ch, V-st in next ch, rep from * across, ending last rep at **, turn.
- Row 1: Ch 2 (counts as first hdc now and throughout), *1 sc in ch-1 space, of next V-st**, [FPdc, ch 1, FPdc] around the post of next sc, rep from * across, ending last rep at **, 1 hdc in top of turning ch, turn.
- Row 2: Ch 2, *[FPdc, ch 1, FPdc] around the post of next sc**, 1 sc in next ch-1 space of next V-st, rep from * across, ending last rep at **, 1 hdd in top of turning ch, turn.
Repeat rows 1 and 2 until you have reached your desired length.