The Reversible V Stitch creates a lovely, lacey looking fabric. This would be a great choice for scarves, tunics, tablecloths and stoles!
Sourced the softest wool WEBS could find and dyed in a beautiful collection of solid colors and heathered shades. It is a dream to felt and soft enough for cozy garments. Valley Yarns Northampton also has a whopping 247 yards per skein. It is beautiful and economical. Made in Peru.
These hooks have the broadest size range within the Susan Bates family of hooks. Made of lightweight aluminum; each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process, which etches away all surface impurities. In addition, each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. Each size is color coded so you can find the size you need at a glance. The famous Susan Bates in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue-free crocheting and helps you maintain a more consistent gauge.
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Front Post Double Crochet
- V-stitch – [1dc, ch 1, 1 dc] in same stitch
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 4 + 3
- Prep: V-st in 5th ch from hook, *skip next ch, 1 sc in next ch **, skip next ch, V-st in next ch, rep from * across, ending last rep at **, turn.
- Row 1: Ch 2 (counts as first hdc now and throughout), *1 sc in ch-1 space, of next V-st**, [FPdc, ch 1, FPdc] around the post of next sc, rep from * across, ending last rep at **, 1 hdc in top of turning ch, turn.
- Row 2: Ch 2, *[FPdc, ch 1, FPdc] around the post of next sc**, 1 sc in next ch-1 space of next V-st, rep from * across, ending last rep at **, 1 hdd in top of turning ch, turn.
Repeat rows 1 and 2 until you have reached your desired length.