The Veil Stitch lace pattern creates a web of interlocking loops that is very open and airy. It is a great pattern for shawls, wraps, and even market bags.
Number of Rows: 6
- Step 1: Insert your working needle into the stitch knitwise.
- Step 2: Wrap the working yarn around the working needle coming under the needle first and then over.
- Step 3: Bring the working yarn under the main needle and then over it.
- Step 4: Wrap the working yarn around the working needle once more in the same direction as the first time.
- Step 5: Work the second wrap through the stitch as normal.
- Step 6: Pull the stitch off the main needle.
Repeat steps 1 – 6 for each stitch in the row.