About this Stitch Pattern
The Reverse Stockinette Chevron Stitch is a simple knit and purl pattern that creates a wavy texture. It’s perfect for large pieces of fabric, like sweaters, afghans, and bags.
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
Cast On: Multiples of 6 + 5
- Row 1 (RS): K5, *p1, k5; rep from * to end.
- Row 2: K1, *p3, k3; rep from * to last 4 stitches, p3, k1.
- Row 3: P2, *k1, p2; rep from * to end.
- Row 4: P1, *k3, p3; rep from * to last 4 stitches, k3, p1.
- Row 5: K2, *p1, k5; rep from * to last 3 stitches, p1, k2.
- Row 6: Purl all stitches.
Repeat rows 1 – 6 until you have reached your desired length.
Stitch Pattern Swatch Photos