The Little Fountain Lace Stitch pattern is inspired by the upward shooting jets found in fountains and is a great stitch to use on panels of fabric for things like stoles, scarves, and pillows.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Yarn Over
- Slip Stitch
- Knit Two Together Decrease
- Pass Slipped Stitch Over Decrease
Cast On: Multiples of 4 + 1
- Row 1 (RS): K1,*yo, k3, yo, k1; rep from * to end.
- Row 2: Purl all stitches.
- Row 3: K2, sl 1, k2tog, psso, *k3, sl 1, k2tog, psso; rep from * to last 2 sts, k2.
- Row 4: Purl all stitches.
Repeat rows 1 – 4 until you have reached your desired length.