This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the grand trefoil stitch. This stitch creates a fancy lace design with lots of texture. The grand trefoil stitch would be great for scarves, shawls, and cowls!
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Knit 2 Together
- Yarn Over
- DL Drop Loop – Drop the 2nd loop of the double yo of previous row off the needle. The 1st loop is already knitted.
Cast On: Multiple of 5 + 3.
- Prep Row: k3, *(yo) twice, k2tog, k3; rep from *.
- Row 1: k5, *DL, (yo) twice, k2tog, k3; rep from *, end last rep k1.
- Row 2: k3, *DL, k2, (yo) twice, k2tog, k1; rep from *.
- Row 3: k3, *DL, (yo) twice, k2tog, k3; rep from *.
Repeat rows 1-3 until you have reached your desired length.