About this Stitch Pattern
This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the tiny ruffles border stitch. This stitch creates a delicate pattern. The tiny ruffles border stitch would be great for all of your edging projects!
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
Cast On: Beg as Multiples of 7 + 2 End as Multiples of 3 + 2
- Row 1: (Wrong Side): *k2, p5; rep from *, end k2.
- Row 2: *p2, k1, CDD, k1; rep from *, end p2.
- Row 3: *k2, p3; rep from *, end k2.
- Row 4: *p2, CDD; rep from *, end p2
- Row 5: *k2, p1; rep from *, end k2.
- Row 6: Knit.
Stitch Pattern Swatch Photos