This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the lacy rib stitch. This stitch creates a delicate pattern with lots of texture. The lacy rib stitch would be great for shrugs, scarves, and shawls!
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Knit 2 Together
- Yarn Over
- Pass Slip Stitch Over
- Yarn Forward and Round Needle
- Row 1 (Right Side): k1, *k2tog, yfrn, p1; rep from * to last 3 sts, k2tog, yo, k1.
- Row 2: p3, *k1, p2; rep from * to last 4 sts, k1, p3.
- Row 3: k1, yo, sl 1, k1, psso, *p1, sl 1, yon, k1, psso; rep from * to last st, k1.
- Row 4: p3, *k1, p2; rep from * to last 4 sts, k1, p3.
Repeat rows 1-4 until you have reached your desired length.