This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the double lace rib stitch. This stitch creates a lace design with lots of texture. The double lace rib stitch would be great for scarves, shrugs, shawls!
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Knit 2 Together
- Yarn Over
- k2tog tbl
- Knit 2 Together Through the Back Loop-k2tog tbl
Cast On: Multiple of 6 sts + 2.
- Row 1: (Right Side): k2, *p1, yo, k2tog tbl, p1, k2; rep from * to end.
- Row 2: p2, *k1, p2; rep from * to end.
- Row 3: k2, *p1, k2tog, yo, p1, k2; rep from * to end.
- Row 4: p2, *k1, p2; rep from * to end.
Repeat rows 1-4 until you reach your desired length.