The 2-Color Ladders with Twists Stitch is an intermediate colorwork pattern with striking cable detail. It is great for baby blankets or children’s toys.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Cable 2 Back: Slip one st onto cable needle and hold to back, k1, k1 off of cable needle
- Cable 2 Front: Slip one st onto cable needle and hold to front, k1, k1 off of cable needle
Cast On: Multiples of 6
- Prep Row 1 (RS):Using A, Knit
- Prep Row 2: Using A, Purl
- Row 1: Using B, k2, sl 2, *k4, sl 2; rep from * to last 2 sts, k2
- Row 2: Using B, k1, p1, sl 2, p1, *k2, p1, sl 2, p1; rep from * to last st, k1
- Row 3: Using A, k1, c2b, c2f, *k2, c2b, c2f; rep from * to last st, k1
- Row 4: Using A, purl
Repeat rows 1-4 until you have reached your desired length.