About this Stitch Pattern
The Tiny Mock Popcorn Stitch creates a textured fabric with staggered mini bobbles (popcorn) stitches. It’s a great way to add interest to blankets, hats, and pillows. And if you’re daring, sweaters too.
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 4 + 3
- Prep Row: Starting in the 2nd ch from the hook, 1 sc in each ch across row, turn
- Row 1: Ch 1, 1 sc in first sc, *ch 4, 1 sc in each of the next 4 sc; rep from * across to within last 2 sts, ch 4, 1 sc in last sc, turn.
- Row 2: Ch 1, holding ch-4 loop to back (RS), work 1 sc in first sc, 1 sc in each sc across row , turn.
- Row 3: Ch 1, 1 sc in each of first 3 sc, *ch 4, 1 sc in each of next 4 sc; rep from * to within last 3 sc, ch 4, 1 sc in each of last 3 sc, turn.
- Row 4: Ch 1, holding ch-4 loop to back (RS), work 1 sc in first sc, 1 sc in each sc across row , turn.
Repeat rows 1 – 4 until you have reached your desired length.
Stitch Pattern Swatch Photos