The Seven Cluster Motif creates a lacy open patterned motif that resembles a flower. It is great for making decorative items, afghans or scarves!
- Chain Stitch
- Double Crochet
- Slip Stitch
- Beg Cluster – Ch 3, [yo, pick up loop in same st, yo, draw through 2 loops on hook] 2 times, yo, draw through 3 loops on hook.
- Cluster – [yo, pick up loop in same st, yo, draw through 2 loops on hook] 3 times, yo draw through 4 loops on hook.
Foundation Chain: Chain 6, join with a Sl st to form a ring
- Row 1: work beg cluster, *ch 3, cluster in ring, rep from * 5 times, ch 3, jin with Sl st to top of beg ch 3 (7 clusters).
- Row 2: Sl st in first ch-3 space, ch 6 (counts as dc, ch 3), 1 dc in sam space, * ch 5, (1 dc, ch 3, 1dc) in next ch-3 space (V-st made), rep from * 5 times, ch 5, join with Sl st to 3rd ch of beg ch 6.
- Row 3: Sl st in first ch-3 space, [beg cluster, ch 3, cluster] in first ch 3 space, *ch 3, sc in next ch 5 space, ch 3 **, [cluster, ch 3, cluster] in next ch 3 space, rep form * 5 times, rep from * to ** once, join with Sl st to top of beg ch 3, end off.