This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the queen’s lace edge stitch. This stitch creates a fun lace edge pattern. The queen’s lace edge stitch would be great for all edging projects!
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Double Triple Crochet
- sl st
- Slip Stitch
- Treble Crochet 3 Together – *Yo twice, pick up loop in designated space, [yo, draw through 2 loops] twice, rep from * 2 times, yo, draw through all 4 loops on hook.
Foundation Chain:Multiples of 16 + 7
- Row 1: 1dc in 7th ch from hook, *skip next 3ch, [1dc, ch 3, 1dc] in next ch, rep from * across, turn.
- Row 2: ch1, Sl st in first ch 3 space, ch 4 (counts as first tr), [3tr, ch 3, 4tr] in first ch 3 space, *1dc in next ch 3 space, [4tr, ch 3, 4tr] in next ch 3 space, rep from * across, ending with last tr of last shell in top of tch, turn.
- Row 3: Sl st across to next ch 3 space, ch 4, [yo twice, pick up a loop in same space, (yo, draw through 2 loops) twice] twice, yo hook through all 3 loops on hook, [ch 5, tr3tog] twice in same space, *[3dc, ch 3, 3dc] in next ch 3 space, [tr3tog, ch 5, tr3tog, ch 5, tr3tog] in next ch 3 space, rep from * across, turn.
- Row 4: Sl st in first ch 5 space, ch 5 (count as tr, ch 1), [1tr, ch 1] 3 times in same space, *[1tr, ch 3, 1tr] in top of next cluster, [ch 1, 1tr] 4 times in next ch 5 space**, [2sc, ch 3, 2sc] in next ch 3 space, [1tr, ch 1] 4 times in next ch 5 space, rep from * across ending last rep at **, end off.