The Posies in a Row Stitch is a lace pattern that creates an airy openwork fabric. This stitch pattern would be perfect for light shawls and stoles.
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Triple Treble Crochet
- Triple Crochet 2 Together – yo twice, pick up a loop in the next st, [yo draw yarn through 2 loops] twice, you twice, yo draw through all 3 loops on hook.
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 12 + 11
- Foundation Row: 1 dc in 8th ch from hook, *ch 2, skip next 2ch, dc in next ch, rep from * across, turn.
- Row 1: (Right Side) ch 1, 1 sc in first dc, *ch 9, skip 1 dc, [1 sc, ch 4, tr2tog] in next dc, skip 1 dc, [tr2tog, ch 4, 1 sc], in next dc, rep from * across to within last 2 ch-2 spaces, ch 9, skip 1 dc, 1sc in 3rd ch of turning ch, turn.
- Row 2: ch 10 (counts as trtr, ch 4), 1 sc in next ch-9 loop, *ch 4, [tr2tog, ch 4, tr2tog] in next tr2tog, ch 4, 1 sc in next ch-9 loop, rep from * across to last ch-9 loop, ch 4, 1 trtr in last sc, turn.
- Row 3: Ch 1, 1sc in first trtr, *ch 5, 1 sc in top of next tr2tog, rep from * across, ending with lost 1 sc in 6th ch of turning ch, turn.
- Row 4: ch 5 (counts as 1 dc, ch 2), 1 dc in next ch-5 space, ch 2, 1 dc in next sc, *ch2, 1 dc in next ch-5 space, ch 2, 1dc in next sc, rep from * across, turn.
Repeat rows 1-4 until you have reached your desired length.