The Nautical Wheel Motif looks similar to a ship’s wheel. It would make a great decoration for housewares, or any other application where a round motif could be used.
This yarn is exceptionally soft and 100% organic. It has been manufactured to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) and has an Organic Tilth certification. All of their wool is organically dyed and spun in the USA. A true American product!
These hooks have the broadest size range within the Susan Bates family of hooks. Made of lightweight aluminum; each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process, which etches away all surface impurities. In addition, each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. Each size is color coded so you can find the size you need at a glance. The famous Susan Bates in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue-free crocheting and helps you maintain a more consistent gauge.
- Chain Stitch
- Half Double Crochet
- Triple Crochet
- Beginning Cluster – *yo, twice, pick up a loop in designated space, [yo, draw through 2 loops on hook] twice, rep from * once, yo, through all 3 loops on hook.
- Cluster – *yo twice, pick up a loop in designated space, [yo, draw through 2 loops on hook] twice, rep from * twice, yo through all 4 loops on hook.
Number of Rows: 3
Foundation Chain: Chain 6, join with a Sl st to form a ring.
- Row 1: Ch 5 (counts as a tr, ch 2), *[1tr, ch 2] 11 times in ring, join with a Sl st to 3rd ch of beg ch-5 (12tr, 12 ch-2 spaces)
- Row 2: Sl st in next ch-2 space, ch 3, work a beg cluster in the same space, ch 3, *cluster in next ch-3 space, ch 3, rep from * 10 times, join with a Sl st to top of beg ch-3.
- Row 3: Sl st, in next ch-3 space, ch 2 (counts as first hdc), [2 hdc, ch 3, hdc in last hdc made (picot made), 2 hdc] in first ch-3 space, *[3 hdc, ch 3, 1 hdc in last hdc made (picot made), 2 hdc] in next ch-3 space, rep from * around, join with Sl st to top of beg ch-2, end off.