About this Stitch Pattern
The Double Crochet 5 Together Bobble is a technique uses a series of double crochets into one stitch to create a fun bobble. It makes a great accent, or a fun all-over texture that would be great for a stuffed toy.
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
Foundation Chain:Chain any odd number of sts
- Step 1: yo insert hook into nxt st in row, yo draw yarn through (3 loops)
- Step 2: yo insert hook into same st, yo draw through 2 loops (4 loops)
- Step 3: yo insert hook into same st, yo draw through 2 loops (5 loops)
- Step 4: yo insert hook into same st, yo draw through 2 loops (6 loops)
- Step 5: yo draw yarn through all 6 loops on hook, tighten down
Between each bobble, 1 sc.
Repeat row 1 for desired length.
Stitch Pattern Swatch Photos