The Dogwood Motif is fairly straightforward and looks like a dogwood flower. This would be a great choice for coasters, embellishing, and tablecloths!
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Slip Stitch
- 4-dc cluster – [yo, pick up a loop in next st] 4 times, yo, draw through all 5 loops on hook
- 5-dc cluster – [yo, pick up a loop in next st] 5 times, yo, draw through all 6 loops on hook
- Prep: Ch 5, join with a Sl st to form a ring.
- Row 1: Ch 3, (counts as first dc now and throughout), 4 dc in ring, ch 4, * 5 dc in ring, ch 4, rep from * twice, join with Sl st to top of beg ch-3.
- Row 2: Ch 3 4-dc cluster over next 4 dc, *ch 7, 1sc in the next ch-4 space, ch 7**, 5-dc cluster over next5 dc, rep from * twice. rep from * to ** once, join with a Sl st to top of first cluster.
- Row 3: Ch 1, *9 sc in next ch 7 space, rep from *around, join with a Sl st to beg ch-1, end off.