The Veil Stitch lace pattern creates a web of interlocking loops that is very open and airy. It is a great pattern for shawls, wraps, and even market bags.
VIDEO EMBEDDING CODE
Sock-Ease is a traditional fingering-weight sock yarn designed to produce flowing color patterns in a sophisticated palette. Great for socks, scarves and other accessories, Sock-Ease is finished with aloe vera to soften your hands as you knit or crochet.
These beautiful knitting needles are made from Bocote wood. This wood comes from Mexico and has a beautiful and unique grain pattern, creating dark swirls against a golden backdrop. Because of this wood’s striking, zebra-like contrasts, these needles are eye-catching. Montana Mountain Knitting Needles hand-makes these excellent tools in Seeley Lake, Montana.
Number of Rows: 6
- Step 1: Insert your working needle into the stitch knitwise.
- Step 2: Wrap the working yarn around the working needle coming under the needle first and then over.
- Step 3: Bring the working yarn under the main needle and then over it.
- Step 4: Wrap the working yarn around the working needle once more in the same direction as the first time.
- Step 5: Work the second wrap through the stitch as normal.
- Step 6: Pull the stitch off the main needle.
Repeat steps 1 – 6 for each stitch in the row.