This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the lacy arrow edging. This edging uses eyelets to create a row of arrows. The lacy arrow edging would be great for edging any project!
This unbelievably soft wool is made from shrink treated Merino Lambs Wool. It offers the wonderful qualities of traditionally spun wool, but with the convenience of machine washing and drying. Garments made from this yarn will not shrink or fade after numerous machine washings and dryings. Made in the USA.
A pair of knitting needles.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Knit 2 Together
- Yarn Over
- sl st
- Slip Stitch
- Pass Slipped Stitch Over
Cast On: Worked over 21 sts
- Row 1: (right side) k3, yo, k2tog, p2, yo, sl 1, k1, psso, k3, k2tog, yo, p2, k1, yo, k2tog, k2.
- Row 2: K3, yo, k2tog, tbl, k2, p7, k3, yo, k2tog tbl, k2.
- Row 3: K3, yo, k2tog, p2, k1, yo, sl 1, k1, psso, k1, k2tog, yo, k1, p2, k1, yo, k2tog, k2.
- Row 4: K3, yo, k2tog, tbl, k2, p7, k3, yo, k2tog tbl, k2.
- Row 5: K3, yo, k2tog, p2, k2, yo, sl 1, k2tog, psso, yo, k2, p2, k1, yo, k2tog, k2.
- Row 6: K3, yo, k2tog, tbl, k2, p7, k3, yo, k2tog tbl, k2.
Repeat rows 1-6 until you have reached your desired length.