This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the cable and ladder stitch. This unique pattern is exactly what it name describes, a cable stitch separated by lace eyelets. The result is a beautiful fabric that can be manly or feminine and is great for scarves, blankets, and sweaters.
This yarn is exceptionally soft and 100% organic. It has been manufactured to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) and has an Organic Tilth certification. All of their wool is organically dyed and spun in the USA. A true American product!
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Purl 2 Together
- Slip Slip Knit
- Yarn Over
- Cable 6 Front
- Cable 6 Back
Cast On: Multiples of 14 + 1
- Row 1: (wrong side) k1, *p2tog, yo, p 11, k1; rep from * to end.
- Row 2: k1, *ssk, yo, C6B; k6; rep from * to end.
- Row 3: k1, *p2tog, yo, p 11, k1; rep from * to end
- Row 4: k1, *ssk, yo, k12; rep from * to end.
- Row 5: k1, *p2tog, yo, p 11, k1; rep from * to end.
- Row 6: k1, *ssk, yo, k3, C6F; k3; rep from * to end.
- Row 7: k1, *p2tog, yo, p 11, k1; rep from * to end
- Row 8: k1, *ssk, yo, k12; rep from * to end
Repeat rows 1 – 8 until you have reached your desired length.