Stitch DescriptionThe Tiny Mock Popcorn Stitch creates a textured fabric with staggered mini bobbles (popcorn) stitches. It’s a great way to add interest to blankets, hats, and pillows. And if you’re daring, sweaters too.
Indulge in color with Bonbons, Lion Brand Yarn’ collections of 8 miniature balls of yarn. Each collection includes 8 shades, perfect for any project requiring multiple colors, such as amigurumi, colorwork, embroidery, and embellishments. Bonbons are also great for friendship bracelets and kids’ crafts.
Skacel Addi Swing Hook was developed with comfort in mind. The handle is constructed of two plastics: one colorful and soft, and the other, white and firm. The two balance each other perfectly for just the right amount of flexibility.This is a crochet hook to love! The beautifully balanced handle rests perfectly in your hand as addi’s Turbo hook glides in and out of each stitch. With addi Swing Hooks you can say good-bye (and good riddance!) to cramped fingers forever.
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 4 + 3
- Prep Row: Starting in the 2nd ch from the hook, 1 sc in each ch across row, turn
- Row 1: Ch 1, 1 sc in first sc, *ch 4, 1 sc in each of the next 4 sc; rep from * across to within last 2 sts, ch 4, 1 sc in last sc, turn.
- Row 2: Ch 1, holding ch-4 loop to back (RS), work 1 sc in first sc, 1 sc in each sc across row , turn.
- Row 3: Ch 1, 1 sc in each of first 3 sc, *ch 4, 1 sc in each of next 4 sc; rep from * to within last 3 sc, ch 4, 1 sc in each of last 3 sc, turn.
- Row 4: Ch 1, holding ch-4 loop to back (RS), work 1 sc in first sc, 1 sc in each sc across row , turn.
Repeat rows 1 – 4 until you have reached your desired length.