Stitch DescriptionThe Textured Ripple Stitch is a crochet pattern which creates a textured fabric through the use of the front post triple crochet. Because of its smooth back, it would work well for a tote bag or a hat.
This unbelievably soft wool is made from shrink treated Merino Lambs Wool. It offers the wonderful qualities of traditionally spun wool, but with the convenience of machine washing and drying. Garments made from this yarn will not shrink or fade after numerous machine washings and dryings. Made in the USA.
Skacel Addi Swing Hook was developed with comfort in mind. The handle is constructed of two plastics: one colorful and soft, and the other, white and firm. The two balance each other perfectly for just the right amount of flexibility.This is a crochet hook to love! The beautifully balanced handle rests perfectly in your hand as addi’s Turbo hook glides in and out of each stitch. With addi Swing Hooks you can say good-bye (and good riddance!) to cramped fingers forever.
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Front Post Triple/ Treble Crochet or Tr/rf (raised treble crochet at the front of fabric) = wrap the yarn around the hook, insert the hook from in front and from right to left around the stem of the appropriate stitch, and complete the stitch normally
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 2 + 3
- Row 1 (Right Side): skip 3ch (count as 1 dc), 1 dc into each ch to end, turn.
- Row 2: 1 ch (counts as 1 sc), skip first st, 1sc into each st to end, working last st into top of tch, turn.
- Row 3: 3 ch (count as 1 dc), skip first st,*1tr/rf around dc below next st, 1dc into next st; rep from * to end, turn.
- Row 4: 1 ch (counts as 1 sc), skip first st, 1sc into each st to end, working last st into top of tch, turn.
- Row 5: 3ch (count as 1dc) skip first st, *1dc into next st, 1 tr/rf, around dc below next st; rep from * to last 2 sts, 1 dc into each of last 2 sts, turn.
Repeat rows 2 – 5 until you have reached your desired length.