The Posies in a Row Stitch is a lace pattern that creates an airy openwork fabric. This stitch pattern would be perfect for light shawls and stoles.
This yarn is exceptionally soft and 100% organic. It has been manufactured to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) and has an Organic Tilth certification. All of their wool is organically dyed and spun in the USA. A true American product!
Skacel Addi Swing Hook was developed with comfort in mind. The handle is constructed of two plastics: one colorful and soft, and the other, white and firm. The two balance each other perfectly for just the right amount of flexibility.This is a crochet hook to love! The beautifully balanced handle rests perfectly in your hand as addi’s Turbo hook glides in and out of each stitch. With addi Swing Hooks you can say good-bye (and good riddance!) to cramped fingers forever.
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Triple Treble Crochet
- Triple Crochet 2 Together – yo twice, pick up a loop in the next st, [yo draw yarn through 2 loops] twice, you twice, yo draw through all 3 loops on hook.
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 12 + 11
- Foundation Row: 1 dc in 8th ch from hook, *ch 2, skip next 2ch, dc in next ch, rep from * across, turn.
- Row 1: (Right Side) ch 1, 1 sc in first dc, *ch 9, skip 1 dc, [1 sc, ch 4, tr2tog] in next dc, skip 1 dc, [tr2tog, ch 4, 1 sc], in next dc, rep from * across to within last 2 ch-2 spaces, ch 9, skip 1 dc, 1sc in 3rd ch of turning ch, turn.
- Row 2: ch 10 (counts as trtr, ch 4), 1 sc in next ch-9 loop, *ch 4, [tr2tog, ch 4, tr2tog] in next tr2tog, ch 4, 1 sc in next ch-9 loop, rep from * across to last ch-9 loop, ch 4, 1 trtr in last sc, turn.
- Row 3: Ch 1, 1sc in first trtr, *ch 5, 1 sc in top of next tr2tog, rep from * across, ending with lost 1 sc in 6th ch of turning ch, turn.
- Row 4: ch 5 (counts as 1 dc, ch 2), 1 dc in next ch-5 space, ch 2, 1 dc in next sc, *ch2, 1 dc in next ch-5 space, ch 2, 1dc in next sc, rep from * across, turn.
Repeat rows 1-4 until you have reached your desired length.