The Double Crochet 5 Together Bobble is a technique uses a series of double crochets into one stitch to create a fun bobble. It makes a great accent, or a fun all-over texture that would be great for a stuffed toy.
Bare Naked Wools Breakfast Blend is a delicious, 3-ply pairing of soft, combed merino and alpaca yarn, which knits up into a luxurious, velvety fabric. The alpaca contributes a silky hand while the merino keeps the yarn bouncy and light; the resulting fabric has a warm density and soft halo without weight, perfect for garments, accessories, or blankets.
Foundation Chain:Chain any odd number of sts
- Step 1: yo insert hook into nxt st in row, yo draw yarn through (3 loops)
- Step 2: yo insert hook into same st, yo draw through 2 loops (4 loops)
- Step 3: yo insert hook into same st, yo draw through 2 loops (5 loops)
- Step 4: yo insert hook into same st, yo draw through 2 loops (6 loops)
- Step 5: yo draw yarn through all 6 loops on hook, tighten down
Between each bobble, 1 sc.
Repeat row 1 for desired length.