This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the cats eyes stitch. This stitch creates a dense but delicate pattern with lots of texture. The cats eyes stitch would be great for afghans, blankets and baby blankets!
Ewe Ewe Yarns Wooly Worsted Washable is 100% merino superwash yarn, spun in Italy and full of luxury at a great price. With 95 yards per skein you can work up your favorite projects with one or all of our seven colors of yarn.
These hooks have the broadest size range within the Susan Bates family of hooks. Made of lightweight aluminum; each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process, which etches away all surface impurities. In addition, each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. Each size is color coded so you can find the size you need at a glance. The famous Susan Bates in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue-free crocheting and helps you maintain a more consistent gauge.
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Treble Crochet
- Cross 3 Right- skip 2sc, work 1tr into next sc, working behind last tr work 1dc into each of 2 skipped sc.
- Cross 3 Left- skip 1sc, work 1dc into each of next 2sc, working in front of last 2dc work 1tr into skipped sc.
Foundation Chain:Multiple of 8 + 2
- Row 1: (Wrong Side): Work 1sc into 2nd ch from hook, 1sc into each ch to end, turn.
- Row 2: 3ch (count as 1dc), skip 1st sc, *Cr3R, 1dc into next sc, Cr3L, 1dc into next sc; rep from * to end, turn.
- Row 3: 1ch, work 1sc into each st to end placing last sc into 3rd of 3ch at beg of previous row, turn.
Repeat row 2 and 3 ending with a 2nd row until you have reached your desired length.