This video crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the single crochet three together decrease. This decrease is used in some decorative stitches and shaping. The single crochet three together is a double decrease so it decreases two stitches.
- Step 1: Take tip of hook insert into next st in row.
- Step 2: Yo hook and draw yarn through st.
- Step 3: Take tip of hook insert into next st in row.
- Step 4: Yo and draw through stitch.
- Step 5: Take tip of hook insert into next st in row.
- Step 6: Yo and draw through once more (4sts on hook).
- Step 7: Yo once more and draw through all 4 sts on hook.