This video crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the single crochet three together decrease. This decrease is used in some decorative stitches and shaping. The single crochet three together is a double decrease so it decreases two stitches.
Woolspun, with an exquisite range of neutrals and vivid classic colors, will quickly become your go-to yarn. The 12-ply construction means that garments drape beautifully and afghans and warm weather accessories have a cushiony soft bounce to them. Sold exclusively at Michaels and LionBrand.com
- Step 1: Take tip of hook insert into next st in row.
- Step 2: Yo hook and draw yarn through st.
- Step 3: Take tip of hook insert into next st in row.
- Step 4: Yo and draw through stitch.
- Step 5: Take tip of hook insert into next st in row.
- Step 6: Yo and draw through once more (4sts on hook).
- Step 7: Yo once more and draw through all 4 sts on hook.