About this Stitch Pattern
The Invisible Double Crochet Decrease is a method of removing stitches to shape your fabric. This decrease is special because it makes those decreases almost invisible by cutting out stitches without gaps.
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
- Step 1: Yarn over.
- Step 2: Insert the hook into the front loop of the first stitch of the decrease.
- Step 3: Insert the hook into the front loop of the next stitch of the decrease.
- Step 4: Yarn over and draw through first loops on hook.
- Step 5: Yarn over and draw through first loops on hook.
- Step 6: Yarn over and draw through last two loops on hook.