This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the cable 4 front stitch. This technique is used in many more complicated cable motifs and is created by relocating two stitches in a row with the help of a cable needle. It can be used for afghans, blankets, scarves, or to add interest in a stockinette panel.
- Note: This technique is worked over 4 stitches.
- Step 1: Slip the next 2 stitches onto a cable needle
- Step 2: Hold cable needle to front of work
- Step 3: K2 from main needle
- Step 4: K2 from cable needle
Example of the Cable 4 Front (Click for Larger)