About this Stitch Pattern
This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the treble crochet 3 together (Tr3tog) bobble stitch. This stitch creates a texture on your fabric with three triple or treble crochet stitch which then tightens together to create the bobble. The treble crochet 3 together (Tr3tog) bobble stitch would be great for afghans, scarves and baby blankets!
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
Foundation Chain:Any number of sts
- Row 1: yo 2 times around hook.
- Row 2: insert hook into next st and draw through 1 loop.
- Row 3: yo draw through 2.
- Row 4: yo and draw through 2.
- Row 5: yo twice again.
- Row 6: insert into that same st and draw through 1 loop.
- Row 7: yo and draw through 2 loops.
- Row 8: yo and draw through 2 loops, you should have 3 loops on your hook.
- Row 9: yo over 2 times .
- Row 10: insert into that same st and draw 1 loop through.
- Row 11: yo and draw through 2 loops
- Row 12: yo and draw through 2 more, now you should have 4 loops on your hook.
- Row 13: yo and draw through all 4 loops on hook.
- Row 14: yo and and do a Sl st to join them together.
Repeat rows 1-14 until you have reached your desired length.
Stitch Pattern Swatch Photos