About this Stitch Pattern
This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the double single crochet stitch. The double single crochet stitch makes a tiny little puff type stitch. It is great for baby blankets or afghans.
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
- Step 1: Start off like a regular sc and Insert hook into next stitch.
- Step 2: YO and draw through one loop, and that will leave you with 2 loops on your hook.
- Step 3: YO again and insert the hook back into the same stitch.
- Step 4: YO draw another loop through the stitch, so you are left with 4 loops on your hook.
- Step 5: YO and draw through all 4 loops at one time.
Stitch Pattern Swatch Photos