This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the double single crochet stitch. The double single crochet stitch makes a tiny little puff type stitch. It is great for baby blankets or afghans.
Our fiber factory begins in Wyoming’s rugged mountain climate.Because it is so fine, mountain merino yarn is silky soft to the touch, insulates well, and feels delightful next to your skin.We process the best fiber from the best growers in the West, transforming it into extraordinary wool products: knitting and weaving yarns; handspinner roving; quilt batts; felt and more. Made in USA.
- Step 1: Start off like a regular sc and Insert hook into next stitch.
- Step 2: YO and draw through one loop, and that will leave you with 2 loops on your hook.
- Step 3: YO again and insert the hook back into the same stitch.
- Step 4: YO draw another loop through the stitch, so you are left with 4 loops on your hook.
- Step 5: YO and draw through all 4 loops at one time.