This video crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the double crochet three together decrease. This decrease is used in some decorative stitches and shaping. The double crochet three together is a double decrease so it decreases two stitches.
Woolspun, with an exquisite range of neutrals and vivid classic colors, will quickly become your go-to yarn. The 12-ply construction means that garments drape beautifully and afghans and warm weather accessories have a cushiony soft bounce to them. Sold exclusively at Michaels and LionBrand.com
- Step 1: Yarn over.
- Step 2: Take tip of hook insert into next st in row.
- Step 3: Yo hook and draw yarn through st. (3)
- Step 4: Yarn over and draw through two loops on hook.
- Step 5: Yarn over.
- Step 6: Take tip of hook insert into next st in row.
- Step 7: Yo and draw through stitch.
- Step 8: Yarn over and draw through two loops on hook.
- Step 9: Yarn over.
- Step 10: Take tip of hook insert into next st in row.
- Step 11: Yo and draw through once more (5 sts on hook).
- Step 12: Yo and draw through 2 loops on hook (4sts on hook).
- Step 13: Yo once more and draw through all 4 sts on hook.