About this Stitch Pattern
The Crossed Right Slanted Decrease is a way of shaping your work by removing stitches from your work. This decrease is different from a lot of other decreases because it is a mirror to the knit two together through the back loop (k2tog tbl), a twisted left leaning decrease.
[VIDEO] Stitch Pattern Tutorial
Techniques Used In This Stitch Pattern
Stitch Pattern Details
Stitch Pattern Instructions
- Step 1: Slip one knitwise.
- Step 2: Slip one knitwise.
- Step 3: Slip both slipped stitches back to main needle.
- Step 4: Insert working needle into both stitches in decrease, starting from the second stitch on the needle, and continuing through first stitch on needle.
- Step 5: Knit two together.
- Step 6: Slip both stitches off of main needle.