The Crossed Right Slanted Decrease is a way of shaping your work by removing stitches from your work. This decrease is different from a lot of other decreases because it is a mirror to the knit two together through the back loop (k2tog tbl), a twisted left leaning decrease.
Woolspun, with an exquisite range of neutrals and vivid classic colors, will quickly become your go-to yarn. The 12-ply construction means that garments drape beautifully and afghans and warm weather accessories have a cushiony soft bounce to them. Sold exclusively at Michaels and LionBrand.com
Takumi is light in weight with a warm natural touch. Bamboo is the ideal material for making knitting needles. The finest bamboo is used to manufacture knitting needles with accurate specifications. Each knitting needle is polished for smoothness. Practical bamboo improves with age, making these special Takumi Bamboo needles a long-lasting addition to your knitting bag.
- Step 1: Slip one knitwise.
- Step 2: Slip one knitwise.
- Step 3: Slip both slipped stitches back to main needle.
- Step 4: Insert working needle into both stitches in decrease, starting from the second stitch on the needle, and continuing through first stitch on needle.
- Step 5: Knit two together.
- Step 6: Slip both stitches off of main needle.