This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the petite quercus points points edging. This stitch creates a fun pointed edging. The petite quercus edging would be great for wrapping gifts, tiny bunting, or edging children’s items!
One of Imperial Stock Ranch’s newest offerings, Erin is a terrific all-around medium worsted weight yarn. It is especially nice for color work and textured stitch patterns. Available in eight colors as well as Natural and is a great choice for hand dye projects.
A Pair of Knitting Needles
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Knit 2 Together
- Purl 2 Together
- k2tog tbl
- Knit 2 Together Through the Back Loop
Cast On: Multiples of 16
- Prep: Purl
- Row 1: (Wrong side) k1, p to last st, k1.
- Row 2: k2tog tbl, k to last 2 sts, k2tog (14 sts)
- Row 3: k1, p to last st, k1
- Row 4: k2tog tbl, *yo, k2tog; rep from * to last 2 sts, k2tog. (12 sts)
- Row 5: Knit
- Row 6: k2tog tbl, k to last 2 sts, k2tog (10 sts)
Repeat rows 1-6 once more, then rows 1 and 2 once (2sts), p2tog. Fasten off.