This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the treble crochet 3 together (Tr3tog) bobble stitch. This stitch creates a texture on your fabric with three triple or treble crochet stitch which then tightens together to create the bobble. The treble crochet 3 together (Tr3tog) bobble stitch would be great for afghans, scarves and baby blankets!
Our fiber factory begins in Wyoming’s rugged mountain climate.Because it is so fine, mountain merino yarn is silky soft to the touch, insulates well, and feels delightful next to your skin.We process the best fiber from the best growers in the West, transforming it into extraordinary wool products: knitting and weaving yarns; handspinner roving; quilt batts; felt and more. Made in USA.
These hooks have the broadest size range within the Susan Bates family of hooks. Made of lightweight aluminum; each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process, which etches away all surface impurities. In addition, each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. Each size is color coded so you can find the size you need at a glance. The famous Susan Bates in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue-free crocheting and helps you maintain a more consistent gauge.
- Chain Stitch
- sl st
- Slip Stitch
- Treble 3 Together – *yo twice, insert hook into next st, yo, pull up a loop, (yo, draw through 2 loops) twice, repeat from * two more times, yo, draw through all loops on hook.
Foundation Chain:Any number of sts
- Row 1: yo 2 times around hook.
- Row 2: insert hook into next st and draw through 1 loop.
- Row 3: yo draw through 2.
- Row 4: yo and draw through 2.
- Row 5: yo twice again.
- Row 6: insert into that same st and draw through 1 loop.
- Row 7: yo and draw through 2 loops.
- Row 8: yo and draw through 2 loops, you should have 3 loops on your hook.
- Row 9: yo over 2 times .
- Row 10: insert into that same st and draw 1 loop through.
- Row 11: yo and draw through 2 loops
- Row 12: yo and draw through 2 more, now you should have 4 loops on your hook.
- Row 13: yo and draw through all 4 loops on hook.
- Row 14: yo and and do a Sl st to join them together.
Repeat rows 1-14 until you have reached your desired length.