Stitch DescriptionThe Popcorn Stitch is a basic technique that is similar to the bobble or cluster stitch, and creates a puffed texture within your fabric. It’s sometimes used for flower motifs and as an accent to add interest to your project.
Indulge in color with Bonbons, Lion Brand Yarn’ collections of 8 miniature balls of yarn. Each collection includes 8 shades, perfect for any project requiring multiple colors, such as amigurumi, colorwork, embroidery, and embellishments. Bonbons are also great for friendship bracelets and kids’ crafts.
Skacel Addi Swing Hook was developed with comfort in mind. The handle is constructed of two plastics: one colorful and soft, and the other, white and firm. The two balance each other perfectly for just the right amount of flexibility.This is a crochet hook to love! The beautifully balanced handle rests perfectly in your hand as addi’s Turbo hook glides in and out of each stitch. With addi Swing Hooks you can say good-bye (and good riddance!) to cramped fingers forever.
- Step 1: Make a shell/fan by doing 5 dc in the next stitch.
- Step 2: Pull some extra slack on the last loop once you finish your final dc and remove your crochet hook.
- Step 3: Insert your hook into the first dc of your shell/fan.
- Step 4: Insert your hook back into the loop from your last dc and tighten it down.
- Step 5: Pull the loop through the first dc on your hook and pull tight.
- Step 6: Ch 1 to lock in place.
Note: For a bigger or smaller popcorn, use more or less dc’s.