This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the broadway stitch. This stitch creates a dense but delicate pattern with a lot of texture. The broadway stitch would be great for scarves, socks, and baby blankets!
Our fiber factory begins in Wyoming’s rugged mountain climate.Because it is so fine, mountain merino yarn is silky soft to the touch, insulates well, and feels delightful next to your skin.We process the best fiber from the best growers in the West, transforming it into extraordinary wool products: knitting and weaving yarns; handspinner roving; quilt batts; felt and more. Made in USA.
Crafted in a dense, hard wood, these hooks from Laurel Hill are a pleasure to own and use. Palmwood has a strong, dark grain - and these hooks are made with a large, comfortable-to-use flat surface for the thumb of your working hand. Palmwood is very dense so it can be finely polished- you feel no wood grain, just a fine smooth crochet surface.
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Double Triple Crochet
- Cross 3 Right – skip 2sc, work 1tr into next sc, working behind last tr work 1dc into each of 2 skipped sc.
- Cross 3 Left – skip 1sc, work 1dc into each of next 2sc, working in front of last 2dc work 1tr into skipped sc.
Foundation Chain:Multiples of 8 + 2
- Row 1: (Wrong Side): work 1sc into 2nd ch from hook, 1sc into each ch to end, turn.
- Row 2: 3ch (count as 1dc), skip first sc, *Cr3R, 1dc into next sc, Cr3L, 1dc into next sc; rep from * to end, turn.
- Row 3: 1ch, work 1sc into each st to end placing last sc into 3rd of 3ch at beg of previous row, turn.
Repeat rows 2 and 3 until you have reached your desired length.