Stitch DescriptionThe Blooming Granny Square Motif is a great twist on the traditional granny square by putting a flower motif at the center. The great part is it fits perfectly with other granny squares to add a little variation to your crocheted afghans.
Indulge in color with Bonbons, Lion Brand Yarn’ collections of 8 miniature balls of yarn. Each collection includes 8 shades, perfect for any project requiring multiple colors, such as amigurumi, colorwork, embroidery, and embellishments. Bonbons are also great for friendship bracelets and kids’ crafts.
Skacel Addi Swing Hook was developed with comfort in mind. The handle is constructed of two plastics: one colorful and soft, and the other, white and firm. The two balance each other perfectly for just the right amount of flexibility.This is a crochet hook to love! The beautifully balanced handle rests perfectly in your hand as addi’s Turbo hook glides in and out of each stitch. With addi Swing Hooks you can say good-bye (and good riddance!) to cramped fingers forever.
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Make 5 dc in next st, draw last loop through slightly. Remove hook. Insert hook in first of the 5 dc made. Pick up the dropped loop and draw through. Ch 1.
Foundation Chain: Ch 4, join with a Sl st to form ring
- Round 1: With color A, ch 1, sc 8 in ring, join with a Sl st in first sc.
- Round 2 (Popcorn Round): With color A, ch 3 (counts as a dc), 4 dc in first st, insert hook in the top of the ch3, pick up dropped loop, tighten, ch 1 to complete first popcorn, ch 1, *popcorn in next sc, ch 1, rep from * 6 times more, (8 popcorns), join with a Sl st to top of the beg ch-3, end A.
- Round 3: Join color B in any ch-1 space, ch 3 (counts as a dc now and throughout) 2 dc in same space (half corner), *ch 1, 3 dc next ch-1 sp, ch 1**, [3 dc, ch 1, 3 dc] next ch-1 space (corner), rep from * twice, rep from * to **, 3 dc in same space as beg half corner, ch 1, join with a Sl st to top of beg ch-3 (this completes first corner), end B.
- Round 4: Join color C in any corner ch-1 space, ch 3, 2 dc in same space (half corner), *[ch 1, 3 dc next ch-1 sp] twice, ch 1**, [3 dc, ch 1, 3 dc] in next ch-1 space (corner), ch 1, rep from * twice, rep from * to ** once, 3 dc in same space as beg half corner, ch 1, join with a Sl st to top of beg ch 3 (this completes first corner). Fasten off.