This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the three double crochet cluster stitch. Cluster stitches are a group of stitches that form a bunch or bobble. This stitch would be great for baby blankets or an afghan.
Sourced the softest wool WEBS could find and dyed in a beautiful collection of solid colors and heathered shades. It is a dream to felt and soft enough for cozy garments. Valley Yarns Northampton also has a whopping 247 yards per skein. It is beautiful and economical. Made in Peru.
- Step 1: YO hook insert hook into the next stitch in the row.
- Step 2: YO and draw through the first 2 loops on the hook.
- Step 3: YO insert our hook and draw through the loop, you should have 4 loops on your hook.
- Step 4: YO draw through the first 2 loops only and you should have 3 loops on your hook.
- Step 5: YO and insert hook and draw through that will give you 5 loops on your hook.
- Step 6: YO and draw through the first 2 loops. That will leave you with 4 loops on your hook and will leave 3 have finished double crochet sts.
- Step 7: YO and draw through all 4 loops on the hook.
- Step 8: Secure the cluster with a chain stitch.