The Foundation Single Crochet is a method of beginning a project allows you to work your foundation row at the same time as your first row, using the single crochet stitch. It’s great for projects that may have a long foundation row. It creates a different, but attractive, style of edge than the traditional foundation chain.
Woolspun, with an exquisite range of neutrals and vivid classic colors, will quickly become your go-to yarn. The 12-ply construction means that garments drape beautifully and afghans and warm weather accessories have a cushiony soft bounce to them. Sold exclusively at Michaels and LionBrand.com
- Step 1: Make a slip knot, chain 2.
- Step 2: Work hook into the V of the first stitch.
- Step 3: Yarn over and pull through stitch.
- Step 4: Yarn over and pull through one loop.
- Step 5: Yarn over and pull through next two loops.
Repeat steps 2 – 5 until desired number of of stitches is reached