This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the seeded wishbone stitch. This stitch creates an interesting knitting pattern with a lot of texture. The seed wishbone stitch would be great for hat, scarves, and sweater detailing!
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
Number of Rows: 8
Panel of 12 sts
Cast On: Panel of 12 sts
- Row 1: (Right side): P2, sl next 3 sts to dpn and hold in back, k1, then p1, k1, p1 from don; sl next st to dpn and hold in front, k1, p1, k1, then k1 from dpn; p2.
- Row 2: K2, (p1, k1) 3 times, p2, k2.
- Row 3: P2, (k1, p1) 3 times, k2, p2.
- Row 4: K2, (p1, k1) 3 times, p2, k2.
- Row 5: P2, (k1, p1) 3 times, k2, p2.
- Row 6: K2, (p1, k1) 3 times, p2, k2.
- Row 7: P2, k1, p1, k3, p1, k2, p2.
- Row 8: K2, p1, k1, p3, k1, p2, k2.
Repeat rows 1-8 until you have reached your desired length.