This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the seeded wishbone stitch. This stitch creates an interesting knitting pattern with a lot of texture. The seed wishbone stitch would be great for hat, scarves, and sweater detailing!
This unbelievably soft wool is made from shrink treated Merino Lambs Wool. It offers the wonderful qualities of traditionally spun wool, but with the convenience of machine washing and drying. Garments made from this yarn will not shrink or fade after numerous machine washings and dryings. Made in the USA.
These eco-friendly Addi Natura double point needles are created from strong bamboo stock and have a natural touch. Yarns slide easily over the smooth finish. The approximate US size and exact metric size are stamped on the needle. Perfect for knitting in the round to create that warm winter hat or pair of socks! They carry a lifetime warranty from manufacturer’s defect. A great bamboo needle for effortless knitting!
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
Number of Rows: 8
Panel of 12 sts
Cast On: Panel of 12 sts
- Row 1: (Right side): P2, sl next 3 sts to dpn and hold in back, k1, then p1, k1, p1 from don; sl next st to dpn and hold in front, k1, p1, k1, then k1 from dpn; p2.
- Row 2: K2, (p1, k1) 3 times, p2, k2.
- Row 3: P2, (k1, p1) 3 times, k2, p2.
- Row 4: K2, (p1, k1) 3 times, p2, k2.
- Row 5: P2, (k1, p1) 3 times, k2, p2.
- Row 6: K2, (p1, k1) 3 times, p2, k2.
- Row 7: P2, k1, p1, k3, p1, k2, p2.
- Row 8: K2, p1, k1, p3, k1, p2, k2.
Repeat rows 1-8 until you have reached your desired length.
Example of the Seeded Wishbone Stitch Right Side (Click for Larger)
Example of the Seeded Wishbone Stitch Wrong Side (Click for Larger)