This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the puffed rib stitch. This stitch creates an interesting knitting pattern with a lot of texture and stretch. The puffed rib stitch would be great for hat, scarves, and baby booties!
Cast On:Multiples of 3 + 2
- Note Stitches should only be counted after the 4th row.
- Row 1: (Right side) P2, *yon, k1, yfrn, p2; rep from * to end.
- Row 2: K2, *p3, k2; rep from * to end.
- Row 3: P2, *k3, p2; rep from * to end.
- Row 4: K2, *p3tog, k2; rep from * to end.
Repeat rows 1-4 until you have reached your desired length.