This crochet tutorial will teach you how to crochet the simple two round circle. This technique is great for making circles as detailing for any project or to use as jewelry.
- Step 1: Begin with a slipknot.
- Step 2: Chain a foundation row as long as you would like the center of your circle to be.
- Step 3: Slip st in first chain to join circle.
- Step 4: Ch 3, dc into the center of circle using 2-3 times as many dcs as foundation chain stitches.
- Step 5: Finish by inserting hook into 3rd chain from beginning, slip stitch to close circle.